hello

raspy7

Reaction score
Hello, I've been a member for a while but I never introduced myself. My friends call me yo! I've had verizon for about nine years and it's the only service I've ever had. I started off with a pre-pay motorola phone. Then started a contract and had the first lg pic phone, then I got another lg phone, I went on to the voyager (that was the time of the i phone craze . I wanted one but there was no way I was leaving verizon for crappy service lol). Tried the BB storm but sent it back, cuz I found out that the droid was coming out (and the storm sucked) ... I liked the sound of the droid cuz of the keyboard so I took my early upgrade . Now I'm thinking, should I have waited for the nexus one?

I love my droid but I hope to have all the features of android 2.1..... then the question that stays on my mind... should I root and overclock?)

and oh yeah, I am a female droid user. :motdroidvert:

dtartini

Reaction score
Hello, I've been a member for a while but I never introduced myself. My friends call me yo! I've had verizon for about nine years and it's the only service I've ever had. I started off with a pre-pay motorola phone. Then started a contract and had the first lg pic phone, then I got another lg phone, I went on to the voyager (that was the time of the i phone craze . I wanted one but there was no way I was leaving verizon for crappy service lol). Tried the BB storm but sent it back, cuz I found out that the droid was coming out (and the storm sucked) ... I liked the sound of the droid cuz of the keyboard so I took my early upgrade . Now I'm thinking, should I have waited for the nexus one?

I love my droid but I hope to have all the features of android 2.1..... then the question that stays on my mind... should I root and overclock?)

and oh yeah, I am a female droid user. :motdroidvert:

Welcom to the forum raspy! As far as rooting and overclocking go check this out..should I root (IMO yes but everyone is different)