hello

bubbajohn

Reaction score
Hello all, totally new to the site, so I am browsing as we speak, but I have a question. I killed my droid, 1st generation motorola, and I had some stuff stored in an app, gallery private, which seems to no longer be available. Is there a way to get it off the old phone, which has no screen. I salvaged to sd card, so if not is there a way to get the items off the card, or if someone had the app would the items be recoverable? Need some help here please?

welcome. do u have a card reader that can be used with ur sd card? if u do, more than likely u can save items/docs unto ur pc then hopefully onto ur new phone
good luck

Aloha from Hawaii

Welcome. What app did you use to hide the gallery? Or did you just rename it .hidden?
Pull the SD card, put it in your computer. Photos are generally stored in the DCIM folder.

Welcome to the forum! Jump in, get involved, and join in the fun!

If you can still mount your phone to your PC, you can get them off the sdcard thru USB connection. If not, you can use a card reader mounted to your PC, and just pull them off directly.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I tried mounting it but the screen is destroyed, the program hid the photos and so I think I need to to unlock them. It was called gallery private, but is not in the market anymore..

Does anyone know of a way to get the app now that it is gone from the market. The files are on the card I think, but I cannot open them. The app was called galley private?

i just googled "gallery private apk", and got several hits. you should be able to find a dl link pretty quickly. but, you'll probably have to contact the developer of the app in order to figure out how to get the photos off of your sdcard when you don't have a phone to dl the app to....

Back