Hello there.

mAlfunkti0n

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Picked up my droid about 3 weeks ago and love it. My wife picked up the Eris and loves it as well, amazing little phones. I owned several iPhone's and sold them each time because I got sick of how closed the iPhone was. The Android OS is simply amazing, best thing that has happened to the phone in a LONG time.

Anyways, hello everyone! :greendroid:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are quite a few ex iPhone users here. Glad you were able to find the forum. Enjoy your Droid.:)

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Picked up my droid about 3 weeks ago and love it. My wife picked up the Eris and loves it as well, amazing little phones. I owned several iPhone's and sold them each time because I got sick of how closed the iPhone was. The Android OS is simply amazing, best thing that has happened to the phone in a LONG time.

Anyways, hello everyone! :greendroid:

I'm a former iPhone user. I'm so glad I switched! Better phone, better service, and great forum. The only downside, I can't stay away from this forum. I may need to hire someone to bring food and drink!

Mike

OP
M

mAlfunkti0n

Reaction score
Forgot to mention that I have rooted and currently running Sholes 2.0.5 .. thinking about BB 7.7. Had a really strange issue yesterday with the phone dialer .. just went totally nuts until reboot on sholes .. oh well!

Hookbill .. just noticed you are a fellow Ohioan. I am just a bit north of Cincinnati in a little town called Milford.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, mAlfunkti0n! Hope you're enjoying your new toy! Glad you're here.