Hello Everyone...

AtlPikMan

Reaction score
:motdroidvert: Hello everyone, Im a long time verizon customer. I was trying to wait it out to see what was going to happen between apple and verizon later this year :iphone:. I found this site and decided droid was the way to go. I picked her up eariler today and i haven't put her down. Shes already "ROOTED" and im researching Overclocking...:motdroidvert:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forum....You work fast...

OP
AtlPikMan

AtlPikMan

Reaction score
lol...you replied...the notification hit my gmail and...DDRROID! My genius phone alerted me...Im lovin this too much. :icon_ banana:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to Droid forums. Indeed YouTube are moving along quickly, I can't recall anyone who rooted on the same day they got their Droid. Enjoy.:)

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:motdroidvert: Hello everyone, Im a long time verizon customer. I was trying to wait it out to see what was going to happen between apple and verizon later this year :iphone:. I found this site and decided droid was the way to go. I picked her up eariler today and i haven't put her down. Shes already "ROOTED" and im researching Overclocking...:motdroidvert:

Welcome to the forum, AtlPikMan! Holy crap, purchased and rooted in the same day? What are you going to do for fun on Sunday, build nuclear missiles? If you're half as crazy as everyone else around here, you'll start changing ROMs every day for the next week, just for fun. I guarantee you'll never be bored. Have fun with the new toy!

OP
AtlPikMan

AtlPikMan

Reaction score
Thanks Everyone. Im running BB with Chevys 1.2 Kernel. I couldnt have dont it without help from the helpful members on this Awesome Site. I hope to pay the help forward.