Hello new Note 2 owner here

Ed270

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am new to the GN2 but not new to this forum. The Maxx I was using has found a new home with the wifey ( her first smartphone). So far I am impressed with the phone. I even think my co-worker (apple fanboy ) wishes he had the note 2 instead of the iphone 5.

Sent from my SCH-I605 ( Phablet)using Droid Forums

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forums :) congrats on the note 2

Domestic violence

Reaction score
I had a maxx also... which I loved. I bought a Note2 and love it even more. Enjoy.

OP
Ed270

Ed270

Reaction score
Well the maxx is still close by and we are having nightly android classes lol. Thanks guys for the warm welcome. :)

Cinoib

Reaction score
My path... Droid Bionic, Droid Razr Maxx, Samsung S3, Samsung Note 2. Each device rooted. S3 rooted, unlocked, re-rommed to Beanstown then to Cyanogenmod 10m2 and then to Jellywiz (really missed the Verizon Visual Voicemail). The Note 2 is rooted via Odin applied Root66. I made the mistake of taking the OTA so I haven't tried the unlock yet (but root survived ota with VooDoo Root Keeper).

So far the winner hands down is the Note 2.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Congrats on phone... Check out the latest unlock for the new OTA..

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

OP
Ed270

Ed270

Reaction score
Thanks, BK. It seems he expects some problems but will push some updates. Maybe I will wait a couple of weeks. I don't really want to flash a ROM but would like to add some apps to multi-window. And I am just guessing that being rooted would make it easier?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you ever get the chance buy the hdmi dock its an awesome accessory if you love movies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Thanks, BK. It seems he expects some problems but will push some updates. Maybe I will wait a couple of weeks. I don't really want to flash a ROM but would like to add some apps to multi-window. And I am just guessing that being rooted would make it easier?

Definitely.. Stock is solid.. A few TW roms are great too.. Beans & Cleanrom is stock with mods.. Unlock is working just two of our peeps posted on note2 forum using this method on windows..

《Take Note2 BK's here..》