Hello, I'm a Droid Addict

lenval

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a new member of the droid community.

For the past few years I have been using PPC6700/6800 windows mobile series models. I thought they were comparable and I wasn't missing anything. Ignorance sure was bliss because after seeing and now playing with my wife's Droid I am hooked.

We ordered 3 droids for my family last week. Two were the MOTO Droid and one (mine) was the Droid Incredible. I frequently call my wife and ask when she will be home so I can play with her...phone (har har).

June 8th can't come fast enough... :motdroidvert:

Droidfish

Reaction score
Ooooo, that's a tough wait. Welcome to the droidforums community!:welcome:
I think there's enough info around here to keep you busy until your phones get here.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm a new member of the droid community.

For the past few years I have been using PPC6700/6800 windows mobile series models. I thought they were comparable and I wasn't missing anything. Ignorance sure was bliss because after seeing and now playing with my wife's Droid I am hooked.

We ordered 3 droids for my family last week. Two were the MOTO Droid and one (mine) was the Droid Incredible. I frequently call my wife and ask when she will be home so I can play with her...phone (har har).

June 8th can't come fast enough... :motdroidvert:

Welcome to the addiction, lenval! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum will be that Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!
:welcome: