Don't even have a Droid yet. :)

mitchb2

Reaction score
My wife is on her way to the Verizon store to get my new Droid (she's the primary account holder, plus she gets a corporate discount).

I played with the Droid yesterday and love it.

So of course, any time I get a new gadget, I track down a user forum for it.

So far, I can't get the Motorola Media Link software to install in Windows 7. I keep getting an error 1904. I'm sure I'll find a solution once I start sorting through all the forums.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My wife is on her way to the Verizon store to get my new Droid (she's the primary account holder, plus she gets a corporate discount).

I played with the Droid yesterday and love it.

So of course, any time I get a new gadget, I track down a user forum for it.

So far, I can't get the Motorola Media Link software to install in Windows 7. I keep getting an error 1904. I'm sure I'll find a solution once I start sorting through all the forums.

:welcome: to the forum! We're glad you are here. You'll find lots of usueful information around here.

Why do you want/need the Motorola software. Your droid will just dock as a usb drive by itself.

OP
M

mitchb2

Reaction score
I was hoping the software would act like a Zune or iTunes "hub" to manage media.

Is the Droid capable of subscribing to podcasts?

Naruto

Reaction score
I was hoping the software would act like a Zune or iTunes "hub" to manage media.

Is the Droid capable of subscribing to podcasts?

all you need to do is plug the droid into the computer and drag/drop all the music/videos/pictures right into the folder. i like it because it's way more straight forward.