Hello $ Help

ncbigmac

Reaction score
I'm a 69 year old owner of a droid x that receives email via a Time Warner, Road Runner account but i can't reply or compose and send messages (G Mail does both). Verizon tech support was of no help.

I'm looking for help in 'pushing' RR to GMail or a "3 way sync" between carriers.

ncbigmac

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Sorry you are having issues with RR. You are not the first to have this issue. Unfortunately, I do not recall how or if there is a resolution.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. how is ur incoming/outgoing server set up? in Hawaii we have RR and I had to manually set it up

Aloha from Hawaii...

OP
N

ncbigmac

Reaction score
I copied my incoming/outgoing settings from Incredimail. when that didn't work Verizon tech support suggested a "mobile stmp.........." string which didn't work either. we also tried an alternate 'port' no go either.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
incoming
pop-server.rr.com

outgoing
SMTP-server.rr.com

depending on ur state, mine has HAWAII.RR.COM before pop-server or SMTP-server

Aloha from Hawaii...

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
If i understand your problem correctly i think you might be able to set it up through directly through gmail.

gmail has a feature that allows you to add accounts and send and receive through it. After setting up through gmail web access it should sync to your phone.

Hope that helps..