Hello, getting a droid in 2 days(8April2010)

bibbyboi

Reaction score
I think this is the most anticipation i've had waiting to buy something since i was a kid..lol..i been researching the droid for at least a month or two...Several times i almost said forget the upgrade discount..but i've actually made it...lol...I've already got a few accessories for it...lol...

But yeah just wanted to to check in and say hi.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think this is the most anticipation i've had waiting to buy something since i was a kid..lol..i been researching the droid for at least a month or two...Several times i almost said forget the upgrade discount..but i've actually made it...lol...I've already got a few accessories for it...lol...

But yeah just wanted to to check in and say hi.

Welcome to the forum, bibbyboi! We're glad that you've decided to quit lurking and join in the fun! (We were all lurkers once and it's much better on this side.) So look around and make yourself at home. You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that new Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!
:welcome:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Droid Forums. Glad to have you on board.:)

OP
B

bibbyboi

Reaction score
Thanks guys...I'll probably be on here a lot once i get my phone...

The wife's line has an upgrade also so i'm going to get her the devour since i'm pretty sure she'll like it's keyboard better...she's totally against using virtual keyboards for some reason...lol...