Hello and thank you

mx371

Reaction score
I've been lurking around the forums for a couple of months now and finally decided it was time to say hello. I got my Droid in March and have been on here non stop for the last three weeks or so. Just want to say a quick thank you to everyone that made a how-to thread on rooting as I probably used just about all of them in my search for root lol. Been rooted for two weeks or so and wouldn't have it any other way now dancedroid. The only bummer is that I haven't had my phone very long and already want some of the new hardware coming out in the next couple of months ha.

jaw4bama

Reaction score
Welcome!

Welcome to the forums! oh and yea its a never ending battle in wanting the new phones that come out all the timedancedroidanywho welcome and I hope you enjoy the forums (and your Droiddddd) as much as I do!!:)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been lurking around the forums for a couple of months now and finally decided it was time to say hello. I got my Droid in March and have been on here non stop for the last three weeks or so. Just want to say a quick thank you to everyone that made a how-to thread on rooting as I probably used just about all of them in my search for root lol. Been rooted for two weeks or so and wouldn't have it any other way now dancedroid. The only bummer is that I haven't had my phone very long and already want some of the new hardware coming out in the next couple of months ha.
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I'm not that hot to pick up on the Droid 2, I'll think about it when my new every two rolls around in September. Right now I just want to enjoy my Froyo. :)

OP
M

mx371

Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I'm not that hot to pick up on the Droid 2, I'll think about it when my new every two rolls around in September. Right now I just want to enjoy my Froyo. :)

I was thinking more of the new Motorola Shadow than the Droid 2. The Froyo leak has been good to me so far along with a few different themes so I'm not going to complain too much.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
:welcome: to the forums. The Shadow is actually now called the Droid X and is supposed to release in July but there is rumor of a "Droid Pro" hitting the cell phone market in November or so and that is supposed to be a BEAST of a machine with a 4.3 inch screen and a 2GHz Processor.

OP
M

mx371

Reaction score
:welcome: to the forums. The Shadow is actually now called the Droid X and is supposed to release in July but there is rumor of a "Droid Pro" hitting the cell phone market in November or so and that is supposed to be a BEAST of a machine with a 4.3 inch screen and a 2GHz Processor.

Gotcha. Haven't really been on top of the news lately with all the rooting stuff lol. Everything about the Pro sounds good from what I've heard so far though. I just thought the Shadow and Pro were two diff devices. And Shadez, from what I have seen so far the Droid Pro is touch screen only. The Droid 2 will have a keyboard though.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I've been reading about moto working on a 2ghz phone. If they come out with one a little over every 6 months then our phone will be the one after that. Sounds good to me!