Hello from Wyoming

omnibus

Reaction score
:icon_ banana:Hi, all you droid owners to be. I'm living in northeast Wyoming transported from Philadelphia and NYC 7 years ago. About a year ago I had some business in Denver and bought into the iphone hype. As we speak the iphone is on it's way to it's new owner in Brooklyn NY.

I'm eager to make another trip, this time to Rapid city, SD on Droid launch day.

My thanks to the admininistrators of this forum for making the transition to the Droid much easier and more enjoyable. Education is power.

pastachef

Reaction score
Greetings! i am another wyomingite with an iphone but going to the droid.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
:icon_ banana:Hi, all you droid owners to be. I'm living in northeast Wyoming transported from Philadelphia and NYC 7 years ago. About a year ago I had some business in Denver and bought into the iphone hype. As we speak the iphone is on it's way to it's new owner in Brooklyn NY.

I'm eager to make another trip, this time to Rapid city, SD on Droid launch day.

My thanks to the admininistrators of this forum for making the transition to the Droid much easier and more enjoyable. Education is power.

They have cell service out there in the woods? :p You are so right, you can never learn to much about anything you own or intend to own.

Welcome to the Droid-Side Omnibus & pastachef!!!!

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello there. Thanks for coming out to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay :)