Hello Fellow Droidians! (New Member)

Jink320

Reaction score
I got mine on Friday the 13th, and it had issues. Every time I used the camera or open up pictures (whether from gallery or picture msgs), the phone would start heating up and drain battery within 20-30 min. The phone would continue to heat up even after the manual shutdown. I kept my phone in my pocket and it felt like having a small pocket heater. I tested the phone out after recharging it several times, and each trial ended with the same result.

After several trips to the the verizon-authorized retailer (where I had bought the phone from) a trip to a verizon store, a phone call to the verizonwireless company itself, and a day without my phone, I was able to get a replacement for the defective one. Now it works wonderfully and am loving the phone.

I'm glad to be a part of the community!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome. Wow.... #7230... and to think just a lil while ago New2u was being real modest when he said there were over 4000 droidforus.net members! Enjoy!

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey there :) Glad to have you on the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. If there is anything we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to post.

I got mine on Friday the 13th, and it had issues.

Yeah seeing as you got it on friday the 13th.. i'm not superstitious but those days never turn out well for me. But I am glad they finally gave you a replacement. I would have been kinda pissed :mad:

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome. Wow.... #7230... and to think just a lil while ago New2u was being real modest when he said there were over 4000 droidforus.net members! Enjoy!

Lol was looking at the wrong number.. it is 4am here lol. I MEANT to say over 7000 members.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's 4am here as well. LOL. Like to say this is the first night since I picked up my DROID that it's been a late one....