Hello fellow Android users!

georgeo18yal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
My name is George. I've actually been reading threads on this site since I found the forums app on the Android Market when I had my Droid 2 in March 2011, but somehow it passed by me that I never registered on here. So that's what I've done today! dancedroid

Anyways, from the time that I actually learned how to root my Droid 2 when I found the forums app and I've been hooked to this site ever since. I still am unsure as to how I never made an account until now but oh well, I'm here now!

I currently have the Droid RAZR and one of my favorite things about it is the speed of it and I'm super excited for ICS to come out for it, just like any informed RAZR user.

I'm excited to be an active member on the forums and I hope I get along with everyone here!

-George

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
George!! It's about time. We've been watching you for the last year and a half from the hidden camera in your speaker. We have all been wondering when you were going to register and make it official!! :biggrin:

Welcome aboard and now that you're here, you've got a lot of time to make up for! Better get right in there and post, post, post. We know you know your stuff, heck...you learned it from us!! So go and help your fellow Droid owners, veterans and newbies alike, and show'em how it's done!

Thanks for joining and I think you'll fit in fine! If you ever have questions, just give a moderator a shout (but not too loud, my ears ring from all the phone calls with my shoe!!) :blink:

OP
georgeo18yal

georgeo18yal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
George!! It's about time. We've been watching you for the last year and a half from the hidden camera in your speaker. We have all been wondering when you were going to register and make it official!! :biggrin:

Welcome aboard and now that you're here, you've got a lot of time to make up for! Better get right in there and post, post, post. We know you know your stuff, heck...you learned it from us!! So go and help your fellow Droid owners, veterans and newbies alike, and show'em how it's done!

Thanks for joining and I think you'll fit in fine! If you ever have questions, just give a moderator a shout (but not too loud, my ears ring from all the phone calls with my shoe!!) :blink:

I'm glad to finally be on here, I thought I heard some whispers here and there, I just never knew for sure. Just because I'm a little crazy. Lol. I'm going to have a blast here since I'm going to have nothing to do for the next couple months, summer vacation is always a good thing, and I'll post like crazy! :icon_ banana:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I'm glad to finally be on here, I thought I heard some whispers here and there, I just never knew for sure. Just because I'm a little crazy. Lol. I'm going to have a blast here since I'm going to have nothing to do for the next couple months, summer vacation is always a good thing, and I'll post like crazy! :icon_ banana:

Sounds great. We'll have to teach you one thing. Place your mouse in the middle of the post above you and you'll see a "thumbs up" sign with the word "Like" next to it. Please be sure to "like" all posts that you feel either represent a great question, a great answer, a great joke, or just hit a nerve with you. You can always "unlike" if you change your mind, but remember...if you like, you're telling others too so don't "like" something you wouldn't want your mother to know about!! :icon_ rofl:

Also, emoticons are a great way to keep things light, make sure what you type is interpreted correctly, and to just keep things interesting. We are a great community and we're getting better every day...I mean, you're here - aren't you? That's gotta count for something!

:welcome:

OP
georgeo18yal

georgeo18yal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sounds great. We'll have to teach you one thing. Place your mouse in the middle of the post above you and you'll see a "thumbs up" sign with the word "Like" next to it. Please be sure to "like" all posts that you feel either represent a great question, a great answer, a great joke, or just hit a nerve with you. You can always "unlike" if you change your mind, but remember...if you like, you're telling others too so don't "like" something you wouldn't want your mother to know about!! :icon_ rofl:

Also, emoticons are a great way to keep things light, make sure what you type is interpreted correctly, and to just keep things interesting. We are a great community and we're getting better every day...I mean, you're here - aren't you? That's gotta count for something!

:welcome:

I do like a lot of things people say here so that helps me out! :D I'll try to help out as much as possible and hope I'm doing the best I can! :icon_ banana: I'm a bit of a grammar nazi so I try to make sure everything I say makes sense or else it drives me crazy! o.e Lol.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I do like a lot of things people say here so that helps me out! :D I'll try to help out as much as possible and hope I'm doing the best I can! :icon_ banana: I'm a bit of a grammar nazi so I try to make sure everything I say makes sense or else it drives me crazy! o.e Lol.

Well, from one grammar nazi to another, Prost! :beer2:

OP
georgeo18yal

georgeo18yal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
Well, from one grammar nazi to another, Prost! :beer2:

Toast! :beer2: Although with some of the grammar I've seen around here, I'm going to need a bit more to be able to control myself. :pint: Lol!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Toast! :beer2: Although with some of the grammar I've seen around here, I'm going to need a bit more to be able to control myself. :pint: Lol!

Just remember, many are typing on their phones, aren't great spellers to begin with, and in some cases (like me) are even using Voice to Text (as I do on my RAZR MAXX while driving - nothing illegal about speaking and driving...yet)! Also, pushing your (our) grammar rules and literary skills on others is likely only going to result in backlash at times and will cloud the greater issue of what is being asked by the OP. We need less "wiseguys" around here, and more "wise guys" (and gals)...if you know what I mean! :icon_ devil:

OP
georgeo18yal

georgeo18yal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
Just remember, many are typing on their phones, aren't great spellers to begin with, and in some cases (like me) are even using Voice to Text (as I do on my RAZR MAXX while driving - nothing illegal about speaking and driving...yet)! Also, pushing your (our) grammar rules and literary skills on others is likely only going to result in backlash at times and will cloud the greater issue of what is being asked by the OP. We need less "wiseguys" around here, and more "wise guys" (and gals)...if you know what I mean! :icon_ devil:

I've kept that in mind for a while now, it just gets to me sometimes. I've got a bit of OCD with grammar. Lol. I'm trying to be a "wise guy" instead of a "wiseguy", it's much better to have people knowing what they are talking about over people who don't, not to say people who don't know shouldn't be here, they should, it's good to educate people here and there. :)

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
As said before, you'll fit in here fine. Thanks for keeping your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you. :hail:

OP
georgeo18yal

georgeo18yal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
As said before, you'll fit in here fine. Thanks for keeping your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you. :hail:

I hope I fit in here. Honestly, I think I'll be fine. The future will show us though.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Jump in & enjoy!!

JSM9872

Super Moderator