Hello Everyone!

freakboy2539

Reaction score
Im new to the whole DROID experience as im coming from Crackberry land. I love the Droid hands down its def a better phone than my bb as far as apps and media! my berry ruled at email! however the droid is doing it all i gotta do is figure out this notification issue and ill be happy:D

BillTheCat

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums.

Former BB user, myself. The Droid definitely uses a different approach to organizing its functions and data, but it's so much more versatile than any BB I ever used that it's worth it.

Have you posted details about your particular "notification issue" elsewhere on the forums already?

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you here and we hope you enjoy your stay. :)

OP
freakboy2539

freakboy2539

Reaction score
Thanks Guys! And im a believer in the search function so i figured out my issue with my notifications:D Im also a member over at Crackberry so im not a newb to message boards...im just a Droid newb:D And i def wanna say this is by far the best droid forum on the net!

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
:byestorm: Welcome to DroidFroums freakboy2539 :byestorm:

Nice to have you here !!! I am sure the Admin's Appreciated your comment about the forums. I am somewhat biased myself. So I think the same. :p

We hope you enjoy the land of DROID ! The land of not looking to find the latest firmware ! The Land of a Phone that actually woks as a phone too ! Yes, DroidDoes !!! This is a fantastic little device !!!

You will see many familar faces here from CrackBerry Land too. !!! So many of us have, been Enlightened :p

Welcome to the Continuum !!! We hope you keep liking the place !!!

OP
freakboy2539

freakboy2539

Reaction score
Thank You! So far I can not put this device down:D Its def the best phone out there as far as being able to customize to your liking. I am in school to be a programmer and have been looking intoi developing a bit...i think im gonna create a app for it to do my homework, wash my car and walk my dog:D But once again Thanks !

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Yes, you are not alone ! You will find many of us who are in the same boat. We love our Droids !!! I had a hard time putting my Droid down as well. I use it as a partial replacement for my laptop already. :p

Droid Definitely DOES !!! :icon_ devil:

OP
freakboy2539

freakboy2539

Reaction score
I think they need a Droid Intervention. There will be many relationships ending cause on or the other has a droid and is ignoring there wife/husband lmfao!

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I am sure many relationships have suffered !! :icon_ devil:
But we all know the surest cure, is to buy the significant their own Droid !!
So they keep their grubby little hands off of ours :p