Hello Everyone

Ganuke

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

A new member here at this forum. My name is Andy...... But I often go by the nickname Ganuke. I am relatively new to the Android experience, having gotten a Nexus 7 tablet late last year.

More recently...... Actually a week and a half ago...... I decided to change my cell carrier to Page Plus on one of their monthly plans. In doing so I also wanted to go with an Android based smartphone. I previously had a semi-smartphone. Now, with my change to the Page Plus carrier, I purchased an overstock Motorola Droid X2...... As they have yet to permit 4g phones for use.

Anyway, now having 2 Android based devices I am looking for a good Android related forum to join. In the week and a half since having the Droid X2 I have rooted it and applied the Eclipse 2.3 rom and that is about it. I have not yet made any changes / tweaks to my Nexus 7 as that came with the latest Android version...... And I suppose will be provided software updates at least for a while longer.

Ganuke

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hello everyone,

A new member here at this forum. My name is Andy...... But I often go by the nickname Ganuke. I am relatively new to the Android experience, having gotten a Nexus 7 tablet late last year.

More recently...... Actually a week and a half ago...... I decided to change my cell carrier to Page Plus on one of their monthly plans. In doing so I also wanted to go with an Android based smartphone. I previously had a semi-smartphone. Now, with my change to the Page Plus carrier, I purchased an overstock Motorola Droid X2...... As they have yet to permit 4g phones for use.

Anyway, now having 2 Android based devices I am looking for a good Android related forum to join. In the week and a half since having the Droid X2 I have rooted it and applied the Eclipse 2.3 rom and that is about it. I have not yet made any changes / tweaks to my Nexus 7 as that came with the latest Android version...... And I suppose will be provided software updates at least for a while longer.

Ganuke

WOW Ganuke, you sound more like a long-standing member than a newbie! LOL! Way to go! :rockon:

So if you're looking for a home for your Android thirst, you've found the right place. We're all about learning and helping each other. No question is too dumb to ask, no answer is flamed, and everyone is treated with respect (though we do poke a little fun every once in a while - but all in good taste). So rooted and new ROM on the DX2, huh? I ran the Eclipse ROM on one of my earlier phones too. I'm sure it wasn't as well honed as the one you're running now though.

Well, enough about me. So kick off your shoes (place them by the door, please), relax and find a comfy chair. The bar is open (non-alcoholic beverages only - we're family-friendly here), continental breakfast is at 6:30am, and Pilates by the pool at 4:00pm. Things really heat up here in the evening, and it's not unusual to find a decent crowd hanging around well into the wee hours of the morning...though they may be a bit "different"! LOL!

Anyway, glad to have you and can't wait to see what ideas you bring to the mix.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum Andy!

OP
G

Ganuke

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes everyone ......

And FoxKat ...... Sounds like the cover charge for all those extra benefits will be pricey. :icon_eek:

Ganuke

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Thanks for the welcomes everyone ......

And FoxKat ...... Sounds like the cover charge for all those extra benefits will be pricey. :icon_eek:

Ganuke

Ooh yeah...about that cover charge. I forgot to mention we need an imprint of your credit card! :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
G

Ganuke

Reaction score
Ooh yeah...about that cover charge. I forgot to mention we need an imprint of your credit card! :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

If I go buy a nice Halmark card and write the word " credit " in it...... Will that work ?

Ganuke

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site. All kinds of credit accepted here! DancingNexus