Hello everybody

droidbound

Reaction score
Two more days, and I'll be among the droid converts - I hope. I have been a smartphone owner since the early Palm days, switched to BlackBerry when Palm stopped innovating, and now I will give the Android platform a whirl.
I can't wait!
It feels a little bit like two days before Christmas when I was 8 years old! I have been reading so much about the Droid in the last week, have the migration all planned out, scouted for apps I am going to get right away - my fingers are ITCHING to finally hold that Droid!!
Two more days 'til eligibility for "new every two". :icon_ banana:

Talk to you in the forums!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Two more days, and I'll be among the droid converts - I hope. I have been a smartphone owner since the early Palm days, switched to BlackBerry when Palm stopped innovating, and now I will give the Android platform a whirl.
I can't wait!
It feels a little bit like two days before Christmas when I was 8 years old! I have been reading so much about the Droid in the last week, have the migration all planned out, scouted for apps I am going to get right away - my fingers are ITCHING to finally hold that Droid!!

Welcome, droidbound! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! But unfortunately, the addiction only increases when you get the Droid! Enjoy that new toy and try to remember to eat and sleep every now and then!

:welcome:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
newbie.gif

OP
droidbound

droidbound

Reaction score
I can't wait!

Welcome, droidbound! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! But unfortunately, the addiction only increases when you get the Droid! Enjoy that new toy and try to remember to eat and sleep every now and then!

Thanks for the warm welcome!
AnneDroid, you hit it right on! I just realized I desperately need something to eat! And sleep? Probably not much this weekend :)

bike_guy: LOVE your animated smilies!