Hello DROID FORUMS!

jeramiewheeler

Reaction score
My name is Jeramie. I own a small IT consulting and engineering firm. Have had many, many phones in the past from Windows to Palm and now Android which is by far the best phone I have ever had. One of the hallmarks of my business is our thirst for technological liberty. Android and the open source movement provide that liberty and with that we see a myriad of innovations. I have a Moto DROID and love it. Even with the small quirks it is by far the best phone I have ever had. I am interested in pushing this device to its limits and to see what can be done with this platform. Oh, and by the way - I am anti-iPhone. Haven't decided if its the users, apple or the phone itself :p Good Day.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum jaremie!!! We're very happy you joined us :D

scott_ev

Reaction score
In my opinion you couldn't have chose a better android to start with. There seems to be a larger and better group of people working on the Droid than anyother handset. I've managed to find out hoe to do everything AI can want to do t0 my Droid. So, read everything you can before asking questions since most questions willbe and answered in the forums justy enjoy and have fun