hello and still learning

logan1nwo

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Hope everyone is doing well.
I had the original Droid... I now have a Droid Bionic, like the phone so far with the exception of it drops internet network from time to time, It sometimes freezes up and the worst thing is and please advise me .... bluetooth. BOught a blue ant q2 which is awesome however the voice comands of the bluetooth somehow is not compatable with the state of the art Bionic?????

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums!

Did you download the BlueAnt app in the market? I have the BA as well and I can use it to make calls with a push of the headset button.

OP
L

logan1nwo

Reaction score
really?

yes
I downloaded the free blueant app from the market.. When I push headset button... it replies loading voice comands, then says not compatable :(

I am using the Motorola Bionic. What are you using?

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I have the BlueAnt paired to my Bionic and to my iPhone. I use Vlingo Virtual Assistant tho as my voice command service - not sure if that matters.

OP
L

logan1nwo

Reaction score
i downloaded vlingo as well. but you can say call whoever after hitting headset button and it makes the call? does it load the voice comands on your droid or just uses the different software?
this is the 3 bluetooth I have tried and it is perfect wxcept for not allowing the voice comanads which I have to have to be hands free since I drive a truck ;)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Mine is the T series for BlueAnt....

~to powerful to fall into the wrong hands~