Hello All

djmwiese

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am a Droid Newbie but I am learning things very quickly as I am the person in our company responsible for our cell phones and have rolled out 150 Samsung intercepts to our sales department over the last month.

As the first line of defense for our users I depend greatly on forums to help resolve issues. As time goes by hopefully I will be able to help forum users as well.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am a Droid Newbie but I am learning things very quickly as I am the person in our company responsible for our cell phones and have rolled out 150 Samsung intercepts to our sales department over the last month.

As the first line of defense for our users I depend greatly on forums to help resolve issues. As time goes by hopefully I will be able to help forum users as well.

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. While we do cover a lot of Android phones generally speaking this Forum only has sections for Verizon's phones. We do have a sister site however that may be more suited for your needs, Android Forum.

Sorry we weren't much help on this one..

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome met two good membersr there and the link Hook posted is a good link. Very good community there also. Feel free to ask questions on either one and enjoy the stay!

OP
D

djmwiese

Reaction score
Thank you all. I am a member of the other forums already. I understand that this is primarily a Verizon forum but many user issues that we encounter are not particular to the device or service provider.

Knowledge is power and I'll take it any way I can get it.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Even tho your not vzw we can still help you out. Its a great community here. One reason we suggest our sister site is for carrier specific questions. Feel free to ask questions. Dive on in and enjoy

Sent from my Liberated D2