Helix Help

searayman

Reaction score
I downloaded helix launcher but I can't launch it (No pun intended :) ) i had it once but tried to switch back and selected the normal home as default and now cant go back to helix....

Slipstream

Reaction score
I downloaded helix launcher but I can't launch it (No pun intended :) ) i had it once but tried to switch back and selected the normal home as default and now cant go back to helix....

Try downloading Home Switcher. It's an app that lets you choose between home/launchers.

backlash

Reaction score
Did you happen to change the # of screen in Helix, with out removing all the shortcuts and widgets?

Kind of annoying that you have to do that, otherwise things get kinda messed up.
I'm using Home Switcher as well.

Slider46

Reaction score

I did the same thing. I had to uninstall Helix, clear cache and reboot the phone. Then installed Helix2 (or some other launcher app) then uninstall Helix2 (or other app) and reinstall helix.

Then I made sure I hit the right button lol. Home switcher would probably be easier though :)

Droidfish

Reaction score
You just need to go into Manage Applications.

Get there by hitting Menu>Settings>Applications>Manage Applications> then hit menu again and select Filter>All then scroll down the list until you find Home, select it then select clear defaults. Press home and it should ask you to choose between both home launchers again.