Headphones with a mic?

TheMindcloud

Reaction score
New to the forum ( posting wise!! ) I've been creeping a bit since I had my origional droid, then droid X, now the SGS3!! I love it. Now the headphones it comes with.. not so much. I think the sound quality is okay... but for me, I'd like to see something else.. any suggestions? I'm also fine with bluetooth headsets as well.

ballpoint

Reaction score
lg hbs700

New to the forum ( posting wise!! ) I've been creeping a bit since I had my origional droid, then droid X, now the SGS3!! I love it. Now the headphones it comes with.. not so much. I think the sound quality is okay... but for me, I'd like to see something else.. any suggestions? I'm also fine with bluetooth headsets as well.

just got the phone and was talked into the blue tooth head set 69 bucks get them online 49 bucks but the are nice and loud even for these old ears mic is good the only thing i dont know about the wire for the ear buds wish they were stronger so far so good :icon_eek:

War_Machine

Reaction score
I may be missing something but the stock s3 headphones aren't bad. Add poweramp as your music player and you'll see but I admit I haven't used the mic portion so I can't speak to that.

Nyteravyn

Reaction score

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Fantastic...
The design rocks and I wear them 10 hours a day, 6 days a week !
They actually seem to be better with my sgs3 than my Razr Maxx

zacedward

Reaction score
Nyteravyn said:
Fantastic...
The design rocks and I wear them 10 hours a day, 6 days a week !
They actually seem to be better with my sgs3 than my Razr Maxx

Nice thanks might get me some

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Shure Se215(I'd personally lean towards a 425 or 535 red) with a mic cable, or (if you've got a bigger budget), any Westone IEM with removable cables with their EPIC MICS cable. Great sq for the price and if the cable ever dies outside-of-warranty, you can just get another cable. The cables are very robust and durable anyways.

Westone has a 2 year warranty if purchased from an authorized retailer as well. Monster's turbine PRO line might also fit the bill here, since they have a lifetime warranty. If it breaks, just rma it for another one.

Last edited:

Bishang

Reaction score
Compatible Wired Headsets

If you have a Galaxy S3 and you're using a wired headset (where the mic works for voice calls), can you let me know what they are?

I'm trying to find a wired headset I can use to listen to music with and also handle phone calls. I don't really like bluetooth.

I have these: Fix Bud - Black/Black w/Mic - Earphones/Earbuds - Headphones but the mic doesn't work with it.