Headphone jacks not working!

BluStang05

Reaction score
This happend to me with a rom I put on my original droid right before I upgraded to the maxx but for the life of me I can remeber the fix! It was some toggle. My Maxx is running the newest simplex rom and the jack had been working great until I rebooted. I plug into the jack but nothing happens. The phone still plays music through the phone speaker. There is no lint in the jack and I have tride 4 cables. If anyone knows the fix please help. I know I saw the fix on this forum just cant find it now

thanks

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
My headphone jack stopped working on my original RAZR but it wasn't because of a ROM it would work sorta if I moved the jack around but I would have to hold it there, I hope for you it is the ROM cause cellphonerepairshop.com wanted to charge a nut (IMO) to send it in and fix it. Unless you DIY, but what a pain in taking it apart and putting back together.

OP
B

BluStang05

Reaction score
OK I remembered how to fix it! Before you send your phone off to get fixed! Unplug the audio cable from the phone make a phone call turn on the speaker phone turn it off and plug the cable back in! Its working great again I don't know why it does this but on my old phone it would do it once or twice a week.