Headache diary?

JulieD

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a headache diary for the droid? The National Headache Foundation is promoting a headache diary for the itouch/iphone/ipad platform and I followed the link and it is for the Blackberry also. National Headache Foundation-Free Headache Diary

So now I'm wanting one for the android platform or am hoping that there is one in the works.

I tried searching the market, but couldn't come up with anything.

TIA

REARless

Reaction score
Know anyone who gets migraines?

It can be devastating. I can see a need for this app, especially if it is on other devices.

Lantandroid

Reaction score
may be late to this thread but there is an app called Headache Journal that should suit your needs.

LifeControlSW

Reaction score
After months of research and development, we have published Manage My Pain in both Lite and Pro versions on the Android Market.

The app is based on the American Pain Institute's LOCATES methodology for pain description and can be customized to track your headache or migraines. Today was the official release, but over the next weeks, we will be rolling out exciting features and detailed analytical capabilities.

We are very interested in hearing your feedback to ensure our place as the #1 Pain Management / Headache Diary / Headache Journal / Headache Tracker / Headache Log on the Android Market. Please go to Life Control Software - Maker of the Android app: Manage My Pain to learn more about the features, read through our User Guide, or provide feedback / comments.

Hope this helps!