He said it better than I ever could

Icculus760

Reaction score
I...first bought into Android with the Motorola Droid. With...a fervent love for all things stock Android, even speculation that the next Nexus phone will land on Verizon is enough to keep me from signing my life away for a Motorola Droid Bionic or Samsung Galaxy S II. Both will no doubt be great phones, but for Android purists in search of a device that pushes the boundaries of the platform’s capabilities, it’s not a hard choice to hold out to at least see if the Nexus Prime makes its way to Verizon, and hopefully with LTE in tow.

Hey Google, Why No Nexus Love for Verizon?

Reaction score
If verizon gets the nexus prime exclusively then I will forgive everyone.

Sent from my Charge using DroidForums

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I...first bought into Android with the Motorola Droid. With...a fervent love for all things stock Android, even speculation that the next Nexus phone will land on Verizon is enough to keep me from signing my life away for a Motorola Droid Bionic or Samsung Galaxy S II. Both will no doubt be great phones, but for Android purists in search of a device that pushes the boundaries of the platform’s capabilities, it’s not a hard choice to hold out to at least see if the Nexus Prime makes its way to Verizon, and hopefully with LTE in tow.

Hey Google, Why No Nexus Love for Verizon?[/QUOTE sorry about that,playin on sg tab

CyberKing419

Reaction score
Well me personally i'm thinking bout going tho the droid 3 only thing is by the time my contract is up the droid 3 woud probably be old? :blink:

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well me personally i'm thinking bout going tho the droid 3 only thing is by the time my contract is up the droid 3 woud probably be old? :blink:

Really any phone you get will likely be "old" within a year of having it.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
I

Icculus760

Reaction score
Really any phone you get will likely be "old" within a year of having it.

It's impossible to get ahead of the curve. Was trying to wait on the Prime like I said, but OGD literally died & had to "settle" for a Bionic. It's been a week & now 11/3 appears to be GNP release date. After that, any android phone with home/back/etc buttons will be old. That'll be WAY less than a year for me!