hdmi?

k1ng617

Reaction score
I don't think it does. I tried using real hdmi and it doesnt work either. Hopefully someone else knows?

mobilechrisd

Reaction score
From other reading, I believe the hdmi is tied to blur somehow.

I'm just now looking into this ROM so I don't know if you can load blur components after install but I would image if you can do so, hdmi functionality lies somewhere therein.

I'll post back if I figure it out.

CD

k1ng617

Reaction score
I had the same issue and I was sent to sephtin's blog this should help you, it worked for me.

Thanks for the link, but I searched the thread and didn't see anything related to HDMI out. Did one of those "patches" add hdmi out for you?

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
I had the same issue and I was sent to sephtin's blog this should help you, it worked for me.

Thanks for the link, but I searched the thread and didn't see anything related to HDMI out. Did one of those "patches" add hdmi out for you?

Sorry early in the morning and misread the issue. The zip file will reinstall the blur camera/camcorder that has the hdmi settings.

I haven't taken any videos pre rooting or post rooting to have had a chance to use the hdmi out. I would think that you would need the right camera/camcorder apk for it to work tho.

k1ng617

Reaction score

Sorry early in the morning and misread the issue. The zip file will reinstall the blur camera/camcorder that has the hdmi settings.

I haven't taken any videos pre rooting or post rooting to have had a chance to use the hdmi out. I would think that you would need the right camera/camcorder apk for it to work tho.

I actually already have the blur camera installed, but unfortunately that did not include hdmi out support.

OP
W

wayne9592

Reaction score
I think hdmi is linked to the gallery some how so if were able to get the droid x gallery on here I think it should work

k1ng617

Reaction score
I think hdmi is linked to the gallery some how so if were able to get the droid x gallery on here I think it should work

Good thinking; I thought the same thing. But, I was able to use Fissions rom manager to get the original Droid X gallery on my phone before, but hdmi didn't come with it. :icon_evil:

OP
W

wayne9592

Reaction score
That's actually the droid 2 gallery I have the same thing installed on my phone

k1ng617

Reaction score

Really? It looked exactly like the Droid X Gallery except there was no HDMI icon when I look at items in it. How can you be so sure and did you install it using the "Multimedia Package - Moto - DroidX" inside Fissions RM?

OP
W

wayne9592

Reaction score

Really? It looked exactly like the Droid X Gallery except there was no HDMI icon when I look at items in it. How can you be so sure and did you install it using the "Multimedia Package - Moto - DroidX" inside Fissions RM?

When I manually install it from my sdcard it reads droid 2 gallery fission

k1ng617

Reaction score
I also did a manual install because I wanted to backup before I installed it and mine read - something like - multimedia package.

filly444

Reaction score
Any update on this. I miss my emulator on the big screen

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App