Roms with HDMI support?

DroiX

Reaction score
Which roms have support for HDMI? I loaded one but didn't realize it didn't support HDMI until after I had it on there, which is one of the main reason I bought the phone. I got back to stock, but stock kinda sucks so I was hoping to load a rom with HDMI support. I searched around but didn't see what I was looking for, my apologies if this has been asked and answered.

So which roms support HDMI? Of those roms which is the best?

Thanks!

Aixelsyd

Reaction score
Any ROM that uses the actual X gallery should support HDMI. Anytime you see a ROM saying it has been built from source code or is using the #d gallery will NOT have HDMI support.

droidxchat

Reaction score
Any rom that is completely blur free will not have hdmi support. That may change sometime in the future though.

Get apex, you wont regret it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Just realize with apex you have to enable the blur gallery in terminal to get the hdmi. Or change the bak to apk in root explorer to get both galleries which I did.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Jaeger

Reaction score
Darkslide blurless also supports HDMI.
Everything works like it should on this rom. I'm guessing it's not 100% blurless but mostly. It's fast, responive, smooth and utterly stable. It is how this phone should have shipped from the factory.

Reaction score
AFIAK, nothing is TOTALLY blurless, even Rubix Focused has a slight bit of it or it did the last time I ran it. Might have it all gone now tho. Basically the only blur you need for 100% functionality of the phone is the gallery because HDMI doesn't work with the 3D gallery. The dialer is nice to have because it does landscape during calls and a lot of ppl, myself included, like the blur camera. Apex is nice because you get all this stuff and the option to add in or remove blur as you see fit.

Darkslide Blurless is actually a "low blur" rom where they just leave in the dialer, camera and gallery.