HDMI support for RubiX1.6

cavz903

Reaction score
Hey guys, im running rubix 1.6 and i just downloaded and installed "real HDMI" so i can display anything from the phone onto my TV via HDMI. I am able to connect it with my buddys stock/rooted DX. But it doesnt seem to recognize on my phone. Did i miss something? is there no HDMI support on this rom?

Thanks In advance.

cpjr

Reaction score
Yeah, if you search, you will find the ROM release thread here it states what bugs are in the ROM, one of them being no HDMI.

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
HDMI is still being fixed. I'm pretty sure I know what causes it, but time and real life issues have slowed down my dev work. It will be resuming in the next day or two, after I get some rest :)

Greg_droid

Reaction score
Thanks drod. Gman, creator of realHDMI, talked briefly about it saying he may be onto something. Link:
ROMS with working HDMI...
Hopefully you guys can figure it out. I went back to stock to test realHDMI, and I realized how much I've gotten used to how awesome rubix is. Once we get a working hdmi, I'll be set.I

droidxchat

Reaction score
Thanks drod. Gman, creator of realHDMI, talked briefly about it saying he may be onto something. Link:
ROMS with working HDMI...
Hopefully you guys can figure it out. I went back to stock to test realHDMI, and I realized how much I've gotten used to how awesome rubix is. Once we get a working hdmi, I'll be set.I

your link wasn't working--- found the problem, had a comma in it

here is the working link: ROMS with working HDMI...

jcutter347

Reaction score
I was wondering if you could help me.... What voltage are you running? Low? Stock? I have been playing but haven't gotten the right combo.