Having trouble sending pictures to email.

tramsammatt

Reaction score
I have sent pictures to my email account before. When I choose a picture I hit share then use email. I send it to my gmail account and the droid says sending. Then nothing else happens. Anyone know what might be going on?
Thanks Matt

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
matt, welcome to the forums!

if you have good signal or wifi is on, try rebooting and make sure your sync is on.. you shouldn't have to reboot, but still.. have you changed anything, like adding apps, since you were last able to send pictures?

Davy12

Reaction score
I have the same trouble, I have to shut off my droid turn it back on and then the emails with pictures are sent. Is anybody else having this problem?

karmajay

Reaction score
I just tried this last night, I sent two emails with t a pic to my gmail and 2 to another email. I thought it would do it instantly but it didn't. I did not do anything else and the emails did eventually go through to those accounts.

OP
T

tramsammatt

Reaction score
Ok guys I called verizon. What I had to do was turn on sync with my gmail account. now I am able to send messages and pictures using my gmail.
thanks for the help.
Matt

Zeblue

Reaction score
I've been having this same problem off and on. I'm not sure what the deal is. I am already sync'ed with my gmail accounts and have been for some time now (actually, since I bought the phone).

All I know is that sometimes the DROID will share an image and actually send it to an email, but most of the time, it will not.

Resetting does seem to help for a while. I guess it's the only fix at this point.

warmsun

Reaction score
It's been HOURS since I tried sending one single picture from Droid to gmail. Nothing. I tried shutting off my droid turning it back on. Still nothing. This is my first smartphone. Are they all this dumb?

Taegost

Reaction score
I've never had that problem using K9, and I e-mail pictures all the time.
I do have an issue sharing pics with the stock Facebook app, but Bloo works fine for that.

warmsun

Reaction score
Sorry Taegost, That was geek speak. What is a K9? And I've never heard of Bllo. More info please