Having issues with rooted wifi

assyn

Reaction score
My phone is rooted and i've tried all kinds of tethering apps and none of them seem to work. Does anyone have any suggestions as to ones that work well on the HTC Rezound??? :blink:

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wifi tether works just fine. Are you on GB or ICS? GB requires a fix for infrastructure mode, and ICS works natively. You just need the proper profile. On ICS choose the Galaxy Nexus CDMA profile and routing fix and you're all set.

jrredho

Reaction score
Wifi tether works just fine. Are you on GB or ICS? GB requires a fix for infrastructure mode, and ICS works natively. You just need the proper profile. On ICS choose the Galaxy Nexus CDMA profile and routing fix and you're all set.
Seems like I'm always in thread revival mode (as well as behind the curve), but Mr Smith, can you point me to where the GB infrastructure mode fix is described? I'm stock, except for being unlocked and rooted, and I would like to be able to fire up Wireless Tether on my Rezound. Many thanks to you as always for being there to help us knuckleheads! cheers, john