Have been lurking for a while... Hi there!

pepsi3573

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been lurking for a while, hubby got his Droid last month and is SO not tech savvy, he left it to me to do some of the reading up on it. Thanks to some good friends, was directed to come here for any help or guidance that we need. I have not rooted his phone yet, as I don't totally know what I'm doing but for what he uses it for, it's quite enough.

So I just thought that I would quit lurking and put up my first post...
so Hi!! dancedroid

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DF and congrats on your Droid

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Sounds like you and dlwthrose may already be friends. If you decide to root your Droid, she is the lady to see. Ask her her nickname :icon_ devil:

Mike

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Yes we know each other. I was the one that told her to come here to learn about the droid so that she could teach her husband since I am tired of him asking me when ever he is at my house!!!! just kidding. We need to now get her her own droid!!!

Jaycea22

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Having a rooted droid is great. Enjoy all the reading, the people and trying out different roms and themes.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
pepsi3573

pepsi3573

Reaction score
But, dlwthrose, it's so much easier to send him there to bug you... in May, I'll be up for renewal, and will root mine. But with his, any changes to a little thing is blamed for network issues, so much easier not to alter it, for my santity!!

:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana: