Hard Keyboard texting practice.

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Well I installed a notes program and have been using that and typing random sentences to get used to the keyboard. I'm still partial to the on-screen keyboard right now. Ill try this and see how I do.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I installed a notes program and have been using that and typing random sentences to get used to the keyboard. I'm still partial to the on-screen keyboard right now. Ill try this and see how I do.

I agree 100%, i used the physical one for a night but I couldn't use it, I think it has alittle to do with that I came from the LG Voyager, and such a big and great physical keyboard, and this one is just not good in my eyes.

M1dnite

Reaction score
I guess I am weird.. I like the hard keyboard, i'm pretty good with it. The on screen does not work well, It misses some of my inputs. I think due to the lack of software multitouch.

barryp3403

Reaction score
Quick brown foxes and lazy dogs

Tried Txtspeed and it seemed to hang up a few times. Nice idea though.

The program will have to be a little bit easier for me as I have never typed with my thumbs before. For now I am just typing "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog" in a text app "AKNotepad" that was free and works very nicely.