Happy Holidays from DroidForums.net

badazz74

Reaction score
Happy holidays, you mean Merry Christmas. Merry christmas everyone here at droid forums.

gorillaglass

Reaction score
Merry CHristmas to all from a foggy colorado. Long live the droid =) I love this site and can't wait until i can acquire the phone of my dreams. Until then peace and love to all.

mistayoung

Reaction score
Happy hoildays two Droid family

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Big_Ron

Reaction score
Marry christmas all.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jr313

Reaction score
Thank you! MERRY CHRISTMAS or HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone one in the forums family! May they be safe and happy

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!!!!

trumpet444

Reaction score
Ditto ditto!!! Merry Christmas everyone. Be safe during the holidays and New Years. This forum is actually one of the things I'm thankful for this season. My extended digital family!

PikaCane

Reaction score
And a joyous Yule to all, and many many thanks to our wonderful and always helpful mods, admins, RS'ers, and everyone else who works so hard to make this the best place to be!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
My prayers & wishes go out to the families

GODBLESS you guys and your families on the holidays .I hope you enjoyed your CHRISTMAS & the NEW YEAR to come .. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all here at DROIDFORUMS.net sincerely RK KINGKONG
happyholidays.png

We would like to take this moment to thank all of the members of this wonderful community. Without your contributions and friendship none of this would be possible. We've seen tremendous growth and we see no signs of that slowing down. With your help in the new year we will continue to put our full effort into making this place the best it can be!

Here's to having a wonderful holiday and ushering in another new year of great tidings. Be safe and enjoy the time off!