Happy Holidays from DroidForums.net

Droids

Reaction score
Happy Holidays everyone!! It's been a great year. Here's to another great one in 2011.:icon_ banana:
:icon_ banana:
:icon_ banana:

Hot Sauce

Reaction score
To the whole Droid Forums community...MERRY CHRISTMAS B*TCHES !!!!! :) :) :) what a year... thanks to the devs for ALL their hard work, thanks to the admins keeping this place shipshape.

Sauce

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Merry Christmas to EVERYONE here on Droidforums!! You ALL are such great people and a pleasure to be around. I have made some great friendships here. I hope you all get everything you have ever dreamed of and more in the coming year!!

Merry Christmas WOOT WOOT!!!

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Thank You DF for an outstanding Place to educate myself as well as well educate others . This community is great and I wish Everyone a Wonderful X-Mas and an outstanding, safe new year.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I had NO idea when I only joined here to root that, 6 months later, this would become like another home and I'd meet soooo many people and learn as much as I have!!
Merry Christmas!! From my family to yours!! :)

DroidForums junkie!!

nmiltner

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Happy holidays and Merry Christmas DF mods and members! Thanks foe another great year of hacking and modding. May next year be just as great.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
A Warm and Wonderful Holiday to everyone in the Community :happy:

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
merry20christmas.jpg

skylordusa1

Reaction score
I just wanted to wish everyone on here in the best community ever Happy Holidays. Also wanted to say thank you to everyone who has helped me with understanding my phone more and answering all my questions. When I first got my OG droid I was happy with it but after rooting and learning all the tricks and now creating my own theme it is the best phone I have ever owned. I dont think I will ever upgrade or should I say downgrade hahahahha.

So thank you to everyone who has helped me and helped others. You have no idea how much the help you provide means to noobs like me. I know there are a ton of threads with guides/how to's and people get sick of answering the same questions. But for a noob just getting started all the information on here can get a little overwhelming. But day in and day out the experts/geniuses on here continue to provide links and answers and guides/tutorials on how to get things done.

Its great to see everyone remain nice and respectful when providing help even though they have answered the same question 4 bajillion times hahahahha. That shows alot of patience and means there are alot of great people on this forum. I will also do my part and try to help and pass along any infomation I find. Thanks again to everyone for all your time and help.

I wish you all the best and have a great and safe and merry Holiday.

styx

Reaction score
Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to my fellow Droidsters. Also I'd like to thank the cast behind the scenes the mods, admins and gurus!

Reaction score
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the Droid Members. Dev's have great one and keep up the awesome work!

Droid I. LFY 1.95. Tangerine Theme. 800 Mhz Kernel.