Happy Father's Day!

Mojo

Reaction score
On behalf of Droidforums.net and all the staff we would like to wish all the father's out there a happy father's day!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Happy fathers day everyone!!!! Enjoy your day

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yup to all the father's ,especially the ones who actually fulfill the role, happy fathers day.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ahh yes, my day. Already into the chores :)

Happy Fathers Day!

Yep, I was preparing the wife's car for her trip to Virginia. Checking tire pressure, making sure road side assistance (not hoobill assistance) is available. :)

I'm not a dad over a human child, I have my 8 birds that I'm the flock leader for. It's the equivalent of having a child who's intelligence will never extend beyond a 4 year olds.

Oh and there is the 5 cats we have in the house too. While my wife is gone I'll be in charge of cleaning up their cat puke.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Happy Fathers Day!

Yep, I was preparing the wife's car for her trip to Virginia. Checking tire pressure, making sure road side assistance (not hoobill assistance) is available. :)

I'm not a dad over a human child, I have my 8 birds that I'm the flock leader for. It's the equivalent of having a child who's intelligence will never extend beyond a 4 year olds.

Oh and there is the 5 cats we have in the house too. While my wife is gone I'll be in charge of cleaning up their cat puke.

Cats and birds in the same house, now that has to be a challenge keeping an eye on the cats.
I have to know have any of your cats come close to snagging a bird or are they well trained.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Happy Fathers Day!

Cats and birds in the same house, now that has to be a challenge keeping an eye on the cats.
I have to know have any of your cats come close to snagging a bird or are they well trained.

I only have 2 small birds. Most of my birds are medium to large. They do show an interest in the small birds from time to time but they do not pay any attention to the larger birds.

I have an Amazon named Max and when he is out of the cage he actually will chase after a cat. Bird bites can hurt, I've gotten 3 stitches once from my cockatoo my wife has had 10 stitches.

My Macaw can lay down the equivalent of 1000 lbs per square inch out of his beak (my avatar). He's nobody you want to fool around with. Cats see him they run. :)

mikehal38

Reaction score
I'm 3 1/2 months into fatherhood and its the greatest thing ever! Thank you everyone and happy fathers day to you all.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Hope everyone had a great Fathers day....