Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
fathersdaytie.png

DroidForums.net would like to wish all of the fathers out there "Happy Father's Day" and may you have an awesome day with your family!!

A Father Means...

A Father means so many things...
An understanding heart,
A source of strength and support right from the very start.
A constant readiness to help
In a kind and thoughtful way.
With encouragement and forgiveness,
No matter what comes your way.
A special generosity and always affection, too.
A father means so many things
when he's a man like you....
~ Author Unknown​

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers and Grandfathers out there!!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Happy Father's day to everyone who this applies to. If you still have your Father in your life, hug them and tell them you love them. I lost my Dad last month to cancer, so today is sort of a somber day.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
So sorry about your loss Vulcan. He knows how much he meant to you. Parents just know that. As much as I make sure my kids know how much they mean to me, sounds crazy, but I also make sure they know that I know how much I mean to them. If anything happens to me, I don't want them wondering if I knew that or not. We know even when our kids are the pits. Happy Father's Day all you fathers out there!

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
My father means the world to me. He set the tempo for the rest of my life by teaching me the 7 major chords on a guitar. He was always supportive of me, always encouraged me in his own way :p. I'm without a doubt, a very lucky guy.

Last august my dad had a stroke, he refused to go to the hospital. I picked him up and drove him to the hospital myself.

Now he and my mom live with me and my wife and son. And we mow the lawn every week... rather he does, he wouldn't keep the vette, so i bought him a riding lawn mower :) he's always wanted one.

I tell him this all the time, dad, you mean the world to me, without you I wouldn't be where I am today. :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Happy Father's day to everyone who this applies to. If you still have your Father in your life, hug them and tell them you love them. I lost my Dad last month to cancer, so today is sort of a somber day.

I'm sorry for your loss. :(

He will always live on through you though :)

SiGfever

Reaction score
I am so sorry for your lose. I lost my father many years ago. Cancer is the reason I have four highly overclocked, custom watercooled, quad cores computers that I use to do cancer research for WorldCommunityGrid.org. Cancer has taken the lives of too many fine people and it must be stomped-out! I do not get paid or reimbursed in any way but it is what I can do along with tens of thousands around the world using a huge computer grid to feed results up to IBM where their Supercomputers can take the work units and find some real possibilities. Together we CAN make a difference!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
a6f9c24a-14c0-58af.jpg
Happy farhers day :)

Last edited:

kittubille

Reaction score

Sorry to hear that.

I do love my father!!! .......LOVE YOU PAPPA!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Happy Father's Day!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

Of course once again my condolences to you and your family. I am especially sensitive to this due to my wife's situation. Also, I never knew my real father, my step-father was abusive at times and tried to be a dad others. On his death bed, I forgave him and he cried. Fortunately I not only have a true father in my wife's dad, but my son has a grandpop as well. We cherish every day we have with him and at 94, the days become more precious.

Bless all the fathers and grandfathers out there. :hail:

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Happy Father's day to all you dads out there!

Happy Father's day dad who's been in heaven watching over me since I was 7!

Happy Father's day to my mom who raised me and my sister by herself!

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Happy Father's Day!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk