Hanging up????????

cosmonaut

Reaction score
When I hang up the phone diverts to the call log. I had rather it divert to the home screen or at least the contact list. Is there a way to change this? I have downloaded the manual from Motorola but it is very basic.

OP
cosmonaut

cosmonaut

Reaction score
Can you be more specific with the name? I can't find it.

Droid_Junky

Reaction score
That's been driving me crazy since Nov. 6th! Never thought to look for an app. Does suck this option isn't built into the phone though. Thanks!

rbramwell

Reaction score
Droid hangs up calls on it's own

On most calls I end up hanging up on them or the keypad buttons start firing as my ear touches the Droid screen. People try to tell me it's the version network which it maybe but after using AT&T for years and never having dropped calls, have to think it's the Droid. Want to get rid of this phone. Really to bad because it has some great features, but as a phone it really sucks. What good is a phone that constantly hangs up on people or keeps hitting your ear firing the keypad buttons. Really sucks having a Droid, should of gotten an Iphone.

iPhoneBlowz

Reaction score
On most calls I end up hanging up on them or the keypad buttons start firing as my ear touches the Droid screen. People try to tell me it's the version network which it maybe but after using AT&T for years and never having dropped calls, have to think it's the Droid. Want to get rid of this phone. Really to bad because it has some great features, but as a phone it really sucks. What good is a phone that constantly hangs up on people or keeps hitting your ear firing the keypad buttons. Really sucks having a Droid, should of gotten an Iphone.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I have to hit a button on the screen if I want the dialpad to show. How are you hitting the buttons? Also the screen should go dark when you hold the phone to your ear. Maybe you just have a bum sensor. Take it to the store. They may have to give you a new phone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hoosiermama

Reaction score

I had the same issues when I first got my phone. I downloaded Screen Suite and haven't had a problem since.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yur welkies ppl :D

@rbram - you have a few options:

1. Take it to Verizon - duplicate the problem and have it replaced under warranty;
2. Wait til July 15th and switch to the droidX (might have to pay full retail)
3. Switch back to AT&T and get the iphone 4. You'll have to pay the ETF but at least you'll be happy with a network that doesn't drop calls or whatever problem you never had with AT&T and are now having with Verizon/droid.

Good luck :D

EDITED: sorry iphoneblowz if you saw me direct the above to you before the edit :rofl3: got ya'z mixed up!! lol

Last edited: