Handscent Question!

laurieb

Reaction score
I am using handscent for messaging and when it pops up to tell me that I have message, I go to reply and my keyboard covers the message place so I can not see what I am typing?
Is this on everybodies or is there something I can do to see the wholereply message when I go to type?

Any help would be great!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am using handscent for messaging and when it pops up to tell me that I have message, I go to reply and my keyboard covers the message place so I can not see what I am typing?
Is this on everybodies or is there something I can do to see the wholereply message when I go to type?

Any help would be great!
I use handcent and swype and have never had that problem myself. What keyboard are you using, and is this a Moto Droid you are using?

allikanbe

Reaction score

Any help would be great!

I thought that was a problem on an early version of handcent. Are you sure you have the latest handcent update? I have version 240 and I use Swype and I use the virtual keyboard and don't have that problem.

OP
laurieb

laurieb

Reaction score
So where do I find this swype? Is it in the market?

Thanks laurieb

lmg95

Reaction score
i have swype v5652 on my droid and have the same issue with handcent v240 (it doesn't happen everytime and it seems random).

What has worked for me is when i try to quick reply and the message is hidden by the keyboard a quick off/on of the display will reorient the message properly.

armeddroid

Reaction score

Any help would be great!

Do you have the notification bar turned off?