Handcent SMS Handcent Services Icons

rcbjr2

Reaction score
I just upgraded to a Droid Razr Maxx and reinstalled Handcent SMS. One screen displays icons for Handcent Services. When I first reinstalled Handcent, the icons had text labels. However, after tweaking my options, the text labels are gone. While the icons are nice, they make absolutely no sense to me so I need the text labels. :) Anybody know how to get them back on? Is there a settign somewhere that I'm missing??

Thx.

-Rich

OP
R

rcbjr2

Reaction score
I just upgraded to a Droid Razr Maxx and reinstalled Handcent SMS. One screen displays icons for Handcent Services. When I first reinstalled Handcent, the icons had text labels. However, after tweaking my options, the text labels are gone. While the icons are nice, they make absolutely no sense to me so I need the text labels. :) Anybody know how to get them back on? Is there a settign somewhere that I'm missing??

OK, never mind. As soon as I posted the above, I had an idea. I downloaded a Handcent theme which set one of the font colors to white. That's why the labels are not showing. Once I changed the font color to something else, the labels reappeared. As often happens, as soon as I posted the question, I figured out the answer. ;-) Thx.