handcent now has animated mms

Foolish

Reaction score
Hey guys handcent now supports animated mms. I have used the app but I am having issues. All the animated mms I receive does not animate. I copied one of the greetings into handcent and in the outbox it animates. but when i received it id doesnt animate and asks to use the gallery or astro. Anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i'm not updating my handcent because all the reviews say it ruins it. and those mms' are 2.99 each. so i dont know

OP
F

Foolish

Reaction score
it still works fine as far as everything...the 2.99 is unlimited not each and if you have astro you dont have to pay just attach it that way lol....Well at least we have seen our first in app purchase lol didnt take 3 years either.....lol .....my problem is when i receive an animated mms it doesnt come in animated but if i send it it does.....i dont know its weird i guess.

hemimoose

Reaction score
Not to hijack this thread but I also have a question about Handcent. I just downloaded it & had someone send me an animation. It played fine but very small in the upper left hand corner of the screen. Is there a way to make it play animations full screen or at least half screen? I've searched through the settings but couldn't find anything. Maybe I missed something. Thanks

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i'm not updating my handcent because all the reviews say it ruins it. and those mms' are 2.99 each. so i dont know

I've never paid for MMS individually. 2.99 apiece? whaaaaa? It's always been included in my text package.

anoy

Reaction score
2.99 is unlimited get all Christmas & Happy New Year MMS from handcent ,not each.

you need click the preview picture when you received it ,then handcent will play it at an new window