Handcent annoyance

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Having a minor issue with handcent was wondering if anyone knows a fix. When I type a text, and hit send, it'll show the little spinner thing that it's sending, but it'll never go away. The message does get sent, but the spinner keeps spinning next to the message. The only way to get rid of it is to restart the phone, but when I do that, it sends all my messages again all at once. So people get like 16 messages simultaneously from me. Anyone else noticing this, or have any suggesitons?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Having a minor issue with handcent was wondering if anyone knows a fix. When I type a text, and hit send, it'll show the little spinner thing that it's sending, but it'll never go away. The message does get sent, but the spinner keeps spinning next to the message. The only way to get rid of it is to restart the phone, but when I do that, it sends all my messages again all at once. So people get like 16 messages simultaneously from me. Anyone else noticing this, or have any suggesitons?

No issues here unless I have another text trying to come in at the same time. What version are you on?

OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm on 3.2.5

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would try uninstalling it, and then reinstalling it and seeing if that fixes your issues. I had a weird little issue when i first started using it, that went away when i did that.

OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would try uninstalling it, and then reinstalling it and seeing if that fixes your issues. I had a weird little issue when i first started using it, that went away when i did that.

This seems to have worked. Thanks for the tip!