Handcent and text msgs?

Big Fate

Reaction score
How do you stop reg text msgs from interacting with Handcent msgs? Everytime I get a text msg it goes off twice due to this issue.

OP
Big Fate

Big Fate

Reaction score
Thanks, I also had to disable the auto popup... which was popping up over my security lock.

Kudos!

Sparkimus

Reaction score
Glad to help. Handcent is a great app. If you still want a pop-up to show up under the lock screen you can enable it in the pop-up setting menu.

Sent from my Droid

OP
Big Fate

Big Fate

Reaction score
Glad to help. Handcent is a great app. If you still want a pop-up to show up under the lock screen you can enable it in the pop-up setting menu.

Sent from my Droid

Na i'm good, disabled that too thanks... My girl is a nosey one :icon_ nono:

Do you feel like it drains your battery? I'm trying to figure out whats doing this...

nevans

Reaction score
How do I get the Handcent widget to display a message count like the native one does?

Sent from my Aria using DroidForums App

OP
Big Fate

Big Fate

Reaction score
How do I get the Handcent widget to display a message count like the native one does?

Sent from my Aria using DroidForums App

Total count of all msgs or just a count for conversation?

nevans

Reaction score
Its ok. I got out working. I stupidly had the program set up not the widget. Thank for trying next time I will check my sh%t first

Sent from my Aria

OP
Big Fate

Big Fate

Reaction score
Its ok. I got out working. I stupidly had the program set up not the widget. Thank for trying next time I will check my sh%t first

Sent from my Aria

lol... coo