Handcent account problem, someone please help!

chanerade

Reaction score
Ok, I tried to set up a handcent online account so I could access the themes they offer or create my own, and when I went to do it I hada typo in my email adress. And it wont let me change it so I can verify my account, I've also tried to register a new account and that doesn't work ether, Ive uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and everything, if someone could help me I would greatly appriciate it because I would really like to have this app!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

maureend

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. But in my case it was not a typo in my email address because I tried to re-register using my computer so I could tell I had the address correct - and it said the email address was already in use.

I've tried hitting the "resend email" link several times, but still don't get anything. Very frustrating, and no way to contact them on the web site.

Please help us!

BlackOpsChino91

Reaction score
They were pretty helpful to me when my account was locked to an old phone and wouldn't let me sign on to my current phone. Their email is on their website.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

BlackOpsChino91

Reaction score
I take it back, looks like they got rid of their old website :(

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

maureend

Reaction score
I just went to the Market and found the link to contact the developer, so maybe that will work. Chanerade - the address is [email protected]

Hopefully someone is monitoring the address.

OP
chanerade

chanerade

Reaction score
Thanks Maureend, im gonna email them now and hopefully this gets resolved.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App