Had a continuous ring that I couldnt stop

Dregan

Reaction score
I have the same problem. It seems to be more prevelant when the battery is below 30%, however it has happened on a full battery and while plugged into the media dock.

cats1216

Reaction score
My phone did this today with a full charge. I could do nothing with it except turn the power off. Does anyone have any answers yet?

droidreajoh

Reaction score
Irr

Happened to me yesterday. Had to power off/on. I think it is Droid checking the Human for interface response reflex...

cats1216

Reaction score
LOL....Well they probably realized how slow this Human was in trying to figure out what in the heck was going on!!! :)

JessiJazz23

Reaction score
Faint ringing

I am having this same problem! I have a Droid 2 Global. I'm not sure if all Droids are capable of doing this. The faint constant ringing started today and won't stop. Does anyone know why it does this or how to fix it? :greendroid:

daisymae2o11

Reaction score
The same thing happened to me but when the low ringing was going on it didn't notify me that I was getting a text. And if I turned my volume up or down it changed the in call volume instead if the ringer. The same excat thing happened to my mom today. Does anyone have any idea what cause this to happen. I had to power my phone off then back on to get it to stop

nicoledonley

Reaction score
My phone started doing it today not going to do a reset until a verizon person hears it because this is just one of a bunch of things happening to my phone! I have Droid 2 Global!

cdberkman

Reaction score
Same thing here

I just had the same thing happen to me yesterday. So low I didn't realize where it was coming from. The next morning I heard it again and put the phone to my ear. Only then I realized that it was the phone. Had to reboot the phone to get it to stop.

cdberkman

Reaction score
Funny

I thought the noise was coming from my neighbor, through the a/c vents. Was getting mad, because they would not answer there phone. Then I realized they were not home and I was getting concerned that someone had an emergency and just kept calling. The next morning I kept hearing the noise and only when I walked by my phone did I realized that it was making the noise. Weird. I had to reboot the phone and finally it stopped.