Gta 3 cheats!!!!!!!!

combatmedic870

Reaction score
CREDIT goes to BLU33 on xda forum and has been ok'ed by him to post this

These are made for the epic 4g but work great on the nexus! I have them on my nexus and i can confirm they do infact work!DancingNexusDancingNexus

Its time to bring the killing fields!!!

Here is the info blu33 posted in the OP in xda

"All hidden packedges, all perimedic mission, fire fighter missions, vigilante missions, taxi missions, emergency vehicle exports, Portland and shore side vale exports are done. The safe houses are loaded with all the goodies which are all weapons, armor, health, adrenaline pill, six police bribes. Staunton island safe house has bullet proof cheetah and special taxi in garage and Portland has bullet proof patriot. And you have all weapons with tons of ammo. Enjoy!!!
biggrin.gif

BONUS: health is at 999 armor also at 999 and money is at $1000000000
biggrin.gif

Tested on my other phones with gta. Works

UPDATE:Beginning of game with 999 armor and health and $1000000000 and all weapons save added!!!(GTA3sf2.zip)

Extract zip to (sdcard/android/data/com.rockstar.gta3/files/GTA3)"

Something not posted is that you MUST use ROOT EXPLORER in order for it to work. (Its on page 7 said by OP)

When you go to play(if you place both files correctly....) start the new game and then load the luigis girls game....takes to to the start and you have EVERYTHING. DancingNexus

ALL CREDIT GO'S TO BLU33 on XDA! I AM JUST VERY INDEED HAPPY TO BE PASSING THIS ALONG!!!

Any questions....ask in the original thread in XDA.

HERE IS THE OP WITH THE DOWNLOADS AND HELP IF NEEDED.

Gta 3 save file! - xda-developers

If you like this make sure you thank the OP for all of his hard work(BLU33)!!

Last edited:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I remember running through the city with a tank, beat the game easily that way :D

Might try it.