GSync and email

rabooze

Reaction score
I am trying to find the best email app and way to sync email. I am looking at the Google Apps sync but it seems overly complicated and I am worried about what it will do. I have my own business and our email is handeld through GoDaddy where our domain is. I moved to the Droid from the BB because of the 4G capability but it doesnt seem like a phone good for anyone who does business. The email app on the phone will only hold the 200 most recent emails. How can I fix this and whats the best app to use????

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Set up whatever email you have to access your GoDaddy account. What type of email account is it? If it's POP you can't sync to it. You might want to see if they offer IMAP (with idle support), ActiveSync or anything else that offers sync.

The phone is perfectly fine for "business" (extremely vague term). Don't confuse the phone's capabilities with its stock apps. The device isn't limited to the stock apps in the way the BB is.

Have you looked at any of the threads on other typically recommended email apps such as K9, MailDroid, etc? I suggest sorting out your email account first. You'll then need to find an app that supports your email account.