Grooveshark Mobile - streaming your custom playlists to your Droid

mossostdrauka

Reaction score
So in case you didnt know about Grooveshark, its a website that lets you create playlists from its database and play them on any computer for FREE. That being said it is ad supported and you can pay $30 a year to have the ads removed and bump the cap for total number of songs in your playlists from 500 to 5000.

They also have an app for Android. The app is FREE, but to use it you have to be a VIP (so $30 a year, or if you want to try it $3 a month).

I LOVE THIS APP!

Last night they updated to a new UI and it is AMAZING. I have tried it out a few times, always paying $3 for a month to see how it worked in Beta, and been a little disappointed. With the app out of beta though... I'm VIP for good.

Think of the ability to search for any song and play it anytime, no more having to take up precious space on the microSD for music.

Anyways even if you decide not to do the Android app, the web version is FREE and amazing so check it out and let me know what you think.

You can search me out and see my playlists there too, just click my name below

MossOstDrauka

chart

**looks like the monthly pricing has been changed. check the site for current pricing.

No5diddles

Reaction score
Whats going on brotha... So question, is there anyway around paying for the mobile? I guess I'm asking if you could provide me with a code to use, or know where I can find one? Don't want to be that guy, but I just started traveling for work, I use my phone as my laptop, and I dont carry a credit card. Yeah, theres my pitiful cry for help. With all that said I appreciate any direction you can give me.And ps, ive built some serious playlists which of course you can indulge in.
Thank you and Regards

OP
mossostdrauka

mossostdrauka

Reaction score
Hey bro. Sorry they dont give codes to members to give out.

However there are two options rather than paying full price.

Option 1:
Grooveshark - Listen to Free Music Online - Internet Radio - Free MP3 Streaming get enough points there (900 I think) and you get a year of Grooveshark Anywhere

Option 2:
Grooveshark | Grooveshark Early Summer Collection | Online Store Powered by Storenvy
Usually on the left hand side of that page they have promotion to get some Grooveshark time by buying something else. (currently (9/14/11) if you pre order a specfic album for $8 you get three months free)

No backdoor around any of there pricing to my knowledge. Hope that helps bro.