Greetings

NMBASS

Reaction score
After looking around on this site I am overwhelmed. I probably shouldn't be here because I'm way out of my league. I have a Droid 4 and 2 more months left on my contract with Verizon. For about six weeks my phone has been running slower and slower. It locks up and takes forever to load apps. I have the latest update so I don't know what the problem is. I hate to even consider two more months of this. I'm not going to upgrade early but the thought of the headaches ahead make me want to reconsider another droid operating system in the future. Could you put me in the right to get advice on this problem. Thanks

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

Not out of your league at all. This is a place for people to help people no matter the issue.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Welcome, glad you joined us. Enjoy the site.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum
Go on the Play store and look up a free app called Clean Master. Run it and see if perhaps residual junk that has collected over time that it'll clean up is the culprit. Just run a regular clean and not advanced clean.
Hope that helps.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

mslaceyrose

Reaction score
If for any reason cleaning out junk files as mountainbikermark suggested doesn't help, I'd back up any personal files and do a factory reset, if you didn't do one after the update. :)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum...