Greetings from Florida

SunnyFL

Reaction score
New here by a couple of days. Learned about this forum on Crackberry and since I've had my Pearl for nearly 2 years, I'm interested in something different. Never had a problem with my Pearl, but would like to "upgrade" and the Droid sounds interesting. My adult children find me "interesting" at times, as this past year I migrated from XP to VISTA and now considering another upgrade to Windows 7!! Anyway, I'm here to learn everything I can before I decide on the Droid and sign a new contract with Verizon as my area went from Alltel to Verizon (currently on an Alltel plan). This forum is quite informative and I enjoy dropping in from time to time.
Pat

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
New here by a couple of days. Learned about this forum on Crackberry and since I've had my Pearl for nearly 2 years, I'm interested in something different. Never had a problem with my Pearl, but would like to "upgrade" and the Droid sounds interesting. My adult children find me "interesting" at times, as this past year I migrated from XP to VISTA and now considering another upgrade to Windows 7!! Anyway, I'm here to learn everything I can before I decide on the Droid and sign a new contract with Verizon as my area went from Alltel to Verizon (currently on an Alltel plan). This forum is quite informative and I enjoy dropping in from time to time.
Pat

First thing :welcome: to the forum! There's already alot going on here. So come in sit down releax and enjoy.

Second : Another from Floida! we're going to need our own sub forum soon :icon_eek:.

Third... If I may there is no comparision here either. Windows7 is by far superior to XP and Vista. So go ahead and upgrade ;)

OP
S

SunnyFL

Reaction score
Yes another from Florida and Tallahassee - GO NOLES and GO GATORS (we are a divided family!). Thanks for the welcome and I will go with Win7 soon.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes another from Florida and Tallahassee - GO Hurricanes (we are a divided family!). Thanks for the welcome and I will go with Win7 soon.

Fixed your post :D

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
jimmariner-albums-my-smilies-picture4-palm-tree2.gif
Welcome to The DroidForums Pat !!!
jimmariner-albums-my-smilies-picture4-palm-tree2.gif

:biggrin:Another Floridian in the fold :biggrin:

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yay another person from florida...

and the gators are the only college team in florida.... who are the seminoles and hurricanes you talk about????? im confused

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well right now the seminoles can't even walk on the field without disappointing someone. The hurricanes, psh, who knows who they are.