Greetings everyone!!

Valle

Reaction score
Just joined although i don't have a Droid yet(waiting till my contract is up August 12th), i thought I'd check out the forums and see what people are doing/can do with their droids.

I plan on getting the Droid X when i am eligible and plan to be an active part of the Droid community.

Cheers!!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you joined us. I hope the time between now and August 12th pass quickly for you. Let us know if you have questions.

Mike

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just joined although i don't have a Droid yet(waiting till my contract is up August 12th), i thought I'd check out the forums and see what people are doing/can do with their droids.

I plan on getting the Droid X when i am eligible and plan to be an active part of the Droid community.

Cheers!!

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad to have you over here, we have been working at gathering information on the Droid X. One of our Admins already has one, so we should have a good jump on things for you. Where are you coming from? (phone and provider)

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome:
newbie.gif

Welcome. Glad you're doing your "homework" now so you can hit that X at full speed out of the gate. :D