Greetings everyone

PacketRat

Reaction score
New droid user, I have been in IT for many years with extensive experience on the mobile side. Finally got myself moved over to the Droid X which i do have to say I'm enjoying tremendously. I do miss the ease of use messaging to other mobile devices for instance when on a blackberry you have the quick blackberry messenger which lets you message and send pics back and forth in real time to other blackberry's. Is there something like that for the droid? My past devices are way to numerous to list.. Lets just say I started with an Apple Newton then progressed on to Windows CE Jornada, iPaq series, and from there I went to the Blackberry line starting with the pager style and have used almost every blackberry out there. I currently work in IT for a law firm supporting iPhone, Blackberry and Android devices. I am hope I can share some knowledge and learn a ton of new things.

Thanks
PacketRat

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad you joined us and are enjoying the X. I've not used a BB so my suggestion may not be what you are looking for, however, check the "Gtalk" app. It is real time. I've not tried attaching a photo. Additionally, check out Handcent, free in the Market.

Mike